12 July 2007

Gelato: an unabashed bragging


Gelato
Originally uploaded by bokchoyboy

The tally so far:

Stacy (chocolate-y adventures)
hazelnut chocolate
cookies&cream
strawberry
dark chocolate
stracciatella (the fave from before)
lemon
mango
pistachio
yogurt w/ honey (blech!)
pineapple
merangue (double blech!)
raspberry
cinnamon (tasted like pumpkin pie spices, not good w/ grapefruit)
crema (think whipped cream ice cream - not as good as it sounds)
pink grapefruit

Jen (stuck-on-fruit, stuck in a rut)
dark chocolate
strawberry
limone (the favorite)
peach
mixed berry
orange
kiwi (weird)
limoncello (mmmmm... the new favorite)
pineapple (aMAZing ... real pineapple bits. tasty)
regular chocolate (blech)

6 comments:

Pat R said...

I am so jealous! Gelato was one of my favorite things in Italy. You guys sound like you are having so much fun. I can't wait to hear some of your stories when you get here. And see your pictures!

Morgan Le Green said...

Ok, so I just got my google homepage which automatically posts your blogs for me, just in tiny windows. So when I saw this blog, I didn't see the end and that first list was just the gelato that Stacy had eaten and that Jen had her own list. You guys are so funny. :)

Sarah said...

mmmmmm...my mouth is watering, seriously.

Sarah said...

By the way, beautiful picture Jen!

Jen said...

Thanks, Sarah, but I can't claim credit for the picture. I found it on flickr in a moment of desperation (we aren't always able to upload pictures).

Anonymous said...

I'm surprisingly not a monstrous gelato fan ... but since it's been about a gazillion degrees at home (seriously, you guys left just in time), it actually sounds good :)